Teachers Registration & FAQ
If you have a passion for helping people achieve their goals, and interested in putting your language skills to use in another part of the world, then apply.
Teacher Registration Form
As a tutor, you will be asked to submit your certifications, plus any letter of recommendation from previous employers.
What We Offer
- Total Flexibility: work as many or as few hours as you wish. Create your own hours.
- Remote Work: Work from home or anywhere in the world.
- Support & Exchange: Our staff is here for you—easy to contact and provides help and feedback.
- Built-in Curriculum: Converse with students about relevant topics, all guided by our focused, built-in curriculum that reduces preparation time to a minimum.
- A Rewarding Experience: Interactive lessons with students from all over the world. Many students eventually become friends with their tutors and create a unique bond.
- Be a native Arabic speaker.
- Be able to legally work as a part-time contractor.
- Be a friendly and supportive person.
- Have a passion for other cultures and language learning.
- Be fluent in a second language.
- A computer or laptop with a webcam.
- A fast and reliable internet connection (Minimum upload: 2Mbps / Minimum download: 4Mbps).
- Headphones with a microphone.
- A quiet, non-distracting space with good lighting.
Have Any Questions?
Hope we can answer all your questions. For any further details, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hello and welcome to BIFTAL. As we emphasize on Lebanese dialect, we are committed to have all our teachers as Lebanese.
It will go directly to our Tutor Management Team. Take your time to thoughtfully fill it out, especially the last paragraph, as it will be our first impression of you. And everyone knows how important that is!
If we think you might be a good fit, you will receive an email from our Tutor Management Team asking you for a meeting.
As all our teachers are part timers and not full timers, so no additional benefits.
Schedule your class in the Zoom application for your desired date/time and copy the invitation details to send to your students.